Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

my prayer

  we have been learning to write prayer                

My

 praye

Thank you god for everything you have done for all of us. I am very sorry for all the mean things I've done.  I want you to help all the sick and especially James.  

I promise at church I will listen to all the things you say . Amen                                                                                                                                                                

 Caleb                                                                                                                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post