Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Should Junk Food Be Banned From School.

 My argument about should junk food  be banned from school or should you be allowed to bring junk food to school. I think that junk food should be allowed at school because you wood look ford to eat your favourite biscuit and if junk food was banned from school you wood not be allowed to eat your favourite biscuit. And i think loveys should be banned because it makes you really hyperactive in class and that is why I think junk food should be allowed at school.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb, I agree with you that we should keep the biscuits and ban the lollies! Imagine Tumu hub bouncing around the class after a lollie lunch?? Lollies are a great treat for at home, but a biscuit or a piece of cake is definitely nice to have with your morning tea or lunch alongside fruit or sandwiches.
    Keep up the good work during lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caleb,
    You have some really good ideas and points in your writing. I agree that biscuits are fine to have in your lunchbox. I think that you are right in saying that lollies should be banned. Imagine what the hub would be like after morning tea and lunch if you were allowed them! Just remember to check your spelling when you are posting a blog?
    What is your favourite junk food?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post